John Deere Z335E
|Categories for this Product:||
Zero Turn Mowers
ZTrak Mowers are designed around a heavy-duty formed and welded steel frame for strength and reliability.
Large front caster wheels and large rear drive wheels provide several operator benefits:
Better slope performance
More operator comfort over uneven ground
The operator platform is roomy and uncluttered for maximum comfort, and the controls are convenient to use:
- Easy to get on and off the mower
- Ample legroom for comfortable operation
- Adjustable motion-control levers for height and position, enabling the operator to stay comfortable while using them
- Color-coded and logically placed controls
Engine is smooth and powerful V-twin design
A 20-hp (14.9-kW) V-twin engine provides plenty of power and torque
to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- V-twin cylinder design for greater torque, lower vibration,
- and improved sound quality
- Engine model M40
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Cast-iron sleeves for longer engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for keeping the oil cleaner for a
long engine life and extending the time between oil changes;
the full-pressure lubrication system is also more effective when
operating the tractor on an incline
- Easy access to the no-tools oil drain valve for oil changes
- Rear engine guard for protecting the engine and providing additional
- strength and integrity
Replaceable fuel filter and oil filter are easy to access and change to
minimize service time and cost.
John Deere recommends the use of fuel stabilizer in gasoline.
See Fuel-Protect for gasoline engines (8 oz) for more information.