John Deere E110
|Categories for this Product:||
Ride on Mowers > 100 Series Lawn Tractors
A 14.2-kW (19-hp) single-cylinder engine has plenty of power and torque to handle tough mulching, mowing, and bagging conditions:
- Electronic ignition for fast starts
- Spring-return feature to ensure the operator will not mistakenly leave the throttle lever in the choke position
- Cast-iron cylinder liner for long engine life
- Overhead valves for excellent power and fuel economy
- Anti-vibration system
- Full-pressure lubrication and oil filter for cleaner oil, prolonging engine life and extending the time between oil changes
- More effective when operating the tractor on an incline
- Large fuel filter for trouble-free operation
The solid one-piece frame is constructed of 12-gauge, 2.66-mm (0.105-in.) steel:
- Full-length, robotically-welded frame design has high-strength steel rails for added strength and long life.
- One-piece, steel fender deck is bolted to the frame.
The front axle is constructed of solid cast iron that will not bend:
- Automotive-like steering system with sector and pinion steering gears and single drag link with a tie rod provides a very strong, low-effort, and tight-turning system.
- Three grease fittings, on both steering spindles and center pivot, allow for regular lubrication to help maintain easy steering and minimize wear.
- Large, 1.9-cm (0.75-in.) diameter wheel spindles provide excellent durability.
A Kanzaki® Tuff Torq® hydrostatic transmission gives an infinite choice of speeds and makes changing the direction of travel easy. Side-by-side foot pedals control the speed and direction of travel:
- Automotive-type accelerator controls ensure easy operation.
- Operator can change direction without lifting foot off the platform.
- Large pedal surface gives superior operator comfort.
Operator station designed for operator comfort and convenience
The operator station is designed for operator comfort and easy operation:
- Controls are positioned where they are easy to reach and use to control the tractor.
- The steering wheel is positioned and angled to give the operator plenty of room and steering comfort.
- The seat is tilted back at the optimum angle to provide the most comfortable operator position.
Controls are easy to see and use:
- Large, three-spoke steering wheel for greater operator comfort and control
- Ignition switch is on the dash for starting ease
Wide footrest areas with non-slip, anti-vibration floor mats are provided for operator comfort:
- Optimum operator comfort
- Debris-removing channels help keep the footrest area clean and dry
The operator seat has a 27.9-cm (11-in.) back height for good support. It can be easily adjusted forward or rearward while in the seat, with seat travel of 14 cm (5.5 in.) and 10 different positions.
Two long seat springs give plenty of seat travel to smooth out the ride, keeping the operator comfortable while operating the tractor.
The seat can be tilted forward for protection from the elements and to provide easy access to the fuel tank.
Storage compartment and beverage holder, located on the right side fender, are conveniently located and easy to use.
NOTE: A storage compartment cover is standard on E120 and E130 Tractors and optional on the E110 and E140.